Saturday 13 July 2013

The 291 Suites & Prince Charming


The 291 suites is where I have been living for the last month or so...apparently it is close to swamp land and with that comes frogs and lots of them. Some of them somehow manage to get into the apartments – see example below (frog who took a liking to the desk). Sadly, the one found in my apartment one evening, did not turn into Prince Charming!


 
 
Frogs aside, I have been fairly spoiled staying at the 291 suites. Sometimes there is wifi, most of the time there is water (sometimes it is warm), there is usually electricity and they often show movies in the garden. I guess I shall miss the place, as I am moving into a house this weekend. Not surprisingly, I didn’t choose the house which had pigs in the garden for the purpose of eating the snakes, so I am living in hope that this will be a peaceful home on the bug/creature front...and so begins a new chapter of life in Lira for Adongo...
 Apartments at The 291 Suites
 

Garden at 291
 

 My last weekend staying at 291
 


 
 Leaving do for Judith at The Prince Restaurant (I am moving into Judith's house)
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment